This is my New Year’s present to you. I’m going to spare you having to go on the Food Network website to see the top 10 recipes of 2009.
What ever happened to a simple LIST?!! Well, here it is. I’m even going to do it the way they do it, starting with number 10. (They say they’re listing the top 50 recipes, but if you can find an actual list, which doesn’t take a million clicks, let me know.)
10) Tyler Florence’s Mashed Potatoes
9) Rachael Ray’s Spitfire Shrimp
8) Pat and Gina Neely’s Apple Crisp
7) Tyler Florence’s Chicken Parmesan
6) Alton Brown’s Best Ever Green Bean Casserole
5) Tyler Florence’s Chicken Enchiladas
4) Paula Deen’s Pumpkin Bars
3) Alton Brown’s Good Eats Roast Turkey
2) Paula Deen’s Old-fashioned Meat Loaf- A.K.A "Basic" Meat Loaf
And the Number 1 recipe is… Alton Brown’s Baked Macaroni and Cheese
I’m glad there are a few of
Have a wonderful New Year’s! I wish good health and good cheer to all my blogging friends and readers for the upcoming year (and beyond). Eat and drink well and stay safe!