1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Ok, here are 5 riveting facts about me:
1. I baked my own wedding cake.
2. I was always embarrassed to admit this when I was growing up and now I don’t care: I never learned how to ride a bike. My father refused to put training wheels on a bike and I refused to ride it. I spent my youth making troll houses and baking brownies instead.
3. I have a twin brother. I’m 13 minutes older and 7 plus inches shorter, plus I have A LOT more hair. People have asked me (upon hearing I have a twin brother) if we’re identical.
4. A Brit Out Of Water reminded me of this. I know I’m a baby, but I refuse to eat by myself in public, except if it’s on the street while I’m walking. I have HAD to do it very rarely and I really hate it. I feel as if everyone is staring at me and so whenever I see someone eating by HERself (men are so full of themselves they don’t care) I’m so impressed by her bravery that I end up STARING AT HER.5. I LOVE talking on the phone. (Call me anytime.) I’m old enough to remember the advent of cordless phones. Now THAT was a great invention. It meant I could I unload the groceries, make dinner, sit outside, take a walk, get the mail, paint the basement, do whatever I needed to on the computer AND talk on the phone.