Sunday, July 15, 2007

Michael, Where Are You?

Seriously, those folks at the Food Network are spending so much time with their little Food Network Star contest that they seem to be absolutely daft when it comes to their current schedule.

I've already expressed my displeasure at them moving Michael Chiarello from MY prime viewing time of Saturday afternoons to Sunday afternoons. But I do understand that sometimes, just sometimes, it's not all about me. HOWEVER, NOW they've moved him to Sunday's at 8 AM!!! If that's not a diss, I don't know what is.

Who in their right minds is interested in watching FISH TACOS at eight in the morning?! NObody. They think they've placated his fans by also running his shows at 3 pm on weekdays. That's even worse.

Michael, I know you have your winery and your store and there's always NapaStyle on TV, but to me, you'll always be my Easy Entertaining guy and I don't like that fooled with.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I miss Iron Chef!!

Sue said...

The ORIGINAL Iron Chef was soooo rockin'.