Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



I probably have made Em very mad at me for the nasty comment that I left on her disturbing post, "The Ten Best Halloween Candies". She really had a terrible list, which couldn't go unanswered. I'm not brave enough to make my own list, but hers was bad, really bad.

Here's a GOOD list of what's BAD. I agree with everything but the candy corn.

And here is some of what I'm giving out tonight. I do like 3 Musketeers and Reese's; and Whoppers are ok, but the rest, I pretty much hate, so I won't eat it.




Note: I felt so bad about all my yucky candy I went out and bought some good stuff. After 3PM, it was all half price! (I did steal the Reese's Pieces and set them aside for the movies.)

5 comments:

DebCarol said...

Loved the list of "bad" stuff to give out for Halloween. Raisins and Necco's - awful!! But your treats look great! Off topic - did you happen to catch the bit Regis & Kelly did on the Food Network stars this morning. Don't usually watch the show but this was funny stuff. They lambasted Nigella, Mario, Paula, Emril, Gordon Ramsey etc. As Paula, Kelly took a bite out of a stick of butter squashed between two giant doughnuts.

Sue said...

Hi DC,
Thanks. I decided to supplement my stash at the last minute.

I did see Kelly as Paula. It was very funny. Regis' Gordon Ramsey was just not nasty enough, though. And I thought it was the bloody Mary steak that she put between two doughnuts...almost as bad as a stick of butter.

Have a great one!

Maggie said...

I'm a freak, I've always loved the Dum Dums and Smarties and didn't care for the Reeses etc.

Emily said...

Haha, I love that I have my own label. I'm giving you a label!

I like candy, but I don't eat it very much. I actually like Almond Joy and Mounds a lot, but I know many people don't like them.

I'm sorry I missed Regis & Kelly - that sounds funny.

Sue said...

Hi Maggie,
You definitely have "unique" tastes in candy. The good thing is there's probably all the stuff always left for you, because noone else will touch them.

Em,
You have 2 labels!
Here's the other:
http://www.blogger.com/posts
.g?blogID=1134384403689315687
&searchType=ALL&txtKeywords=
&label=Annoying+Things+That
+Emiline+Made+Me+Do

I wonder if I'm allergic to something in Almond Joy, because after I ate one I started coughing.